5 Star Is Now Hiring Advertising Sales Associates
Are you interested in exploring a career in print and digital advertising sales that promotes the success of the valuable businesses of northern Wisconsin and UP Michigan?
5 Star Marketing & Distribution has an exciting opportunity to join our team as an advertising sales associate.
The mission of 5 Star Marketing & Distribution is to bring northern Wisconsin and Upper Peninsula businesses the exposure they deserve. Our magazines Up North Action and Up North Home Showcase and our other print marketing products reach more than three million readers each year. Our digital product offerings to allow us to precisely target audiences and provide cost-effective brand development and customer engagement solutions to our clients.
The sales associate position is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is motivated to learn about print and digital advertising sales and driven to exceed sales goals.
- Identify potential business sources within assigned territory
- Drive sales to meet and exceed sales goals
- Educate new and repeat clients about our continually innovating marketing products
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing clients to secure repeat business
- Maintain client database for effective use of contact management tools
- 1+ year of experience in sales or a related field
- Knowledge of social media marketing (via Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest)
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient use of Google Sheets and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a deadline-driven environment
Knowledge of print and online marketing products is strongly desired, but comprehensive technical, product, and sales training will be provided to the successful candidate.
5 Star Marketing & Distribution is located in Tomahawk, Wisconsin. In addition to initial training and occasional meetings at the Tomahawk office, sales associates travel throughout northern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to source, develop, and maintain sales accounts.
Why Should You Apply?
Our sales professionals enjoy a flexible schedule, a competitive base salary, gas card, and uncapped commissions in a friendly, team-oriented environment.
We’re excited to hear from you! Please send a resume that highlights your related experience to Al Hanley at email@example.com, or mail it to Al Hanley, 5 Star Marketing & Distribution, 409 S. Park Drive, Tomahawk, WI 54487.
Share this Post